Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Better Late Than Never =)

I was reading through some old Vogues as I'm so prone to do when I stumbled upon these beauties by Dior in the January 2009 issue. (Anne Hathaway Cover)
MMMMM!!! Aren't you just as excited as me right now? In case you were about to dig up this ole issue of Vogue to have a look-see for yourself they are on page 105 on the lovely Chanel Iman.
If you know me, you know I have a burning desire for not only shoes but all things artistically unconventional and just plain fucking cool ***These Are BOTH*** 
How Galliano got this idea I do not know, but I'm extremely glad he did. And it's not just the heel that's turning me on, look at the purty straps. The double braiding which is very similar to my other loves the new Chanel Espadrilles, which I'm pretty sure Chanel Iman is also wearing in the March 2011 issue of Vogue (Lady Gaga Cover). On top of this they come in different colors and prints like leopard and zebra pictured above annnd pink (dude pink!) and neutrals. I'm in love :) Hopefully since it's 2011 it's possible to score some for under the $1600 price mark... ya know, since I ain't got a job...yet ^_^.




Beautiful Shoes, Beautiful Concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment