Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ajak Deng

Two days ago I went on Pop' Africana Magazine's website for the first time. It's really cool, and I like the direction they're going in. They introduced me to one of my new favorite models Ajak Deng! She's from Sudan and started blowing up the runway in 2009 walking for Louis Vuitton, Jeremy Scott and Lanvin. She's even been the cover for I-D magazine. She's beautiful and I can't wait to see more from her.
Pop' Africana

Louis Vuitton S/S 10

   
Jeremy Scott





IO Donna Dec 10


    
I-D Mag
I'm pretty sure I now need to own that Jeremy Scott dress, which means it's time to go to the Cobra Shop at Hollywood and Highland. Oh and the Vivienne Westwood as well. =) As for miss Ajak Deng, I'm just loving her look, it's so effortlessly bad ass, and as with my other favorite model who's initials are also AD, the short hair works wonders for her. I'm thinking I should have my initials changed to AD... Aourtney Diles, what do you think, kinda has a ring to it no? Hahaha.


As for Pop Africana, can't wait til it's available in the US. http://www.popafricana.com/blog/  check out the article on the film festival and see Style Rookie on there as well. Oh yeah, and you're an artist right? Send me your stuff @sweedishmeatballs16@yahoo.com and I'll post it and talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment