Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Thursday, April 28, 2011

As I promised: FEATURED ARTISTS!!! Judy Park

I'm tellin' ya, I feel artsy lol, so I've decided to start having my friends give me work of theirs to post. For our first edition of FEATURED ARTISTS!!! I bring you Judy Park of Twentynine Palms, who loves Blink 182 more than anyone I know. She's been taking pictures of shows for years and now with a new camera in her arsenal has moved on to these great photo shoots that showcase not only the subject but the desert landscape in a style that captures the youth, and music culture of now. Her work always has strong hints of the color yellow and she finds creative angles and lenses to give her photographs a unique effect.








Please leave your comments <3 
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment