Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5th 1994

Another bittersweet day in the world as we remember Kurt Cobain who left the world on this day in 1994. Think whatever you want to think about his music or his legacy but I appreciated his contribution to society.
So many have been inspired to pick up instruments and go on just another day because of him. I personally would sit for hours with Nevermind on my walkman just listening and listening to the songs and for some reason they became like nursery rhymes, they soothed my soul and made me feel better about being me.
I believe Kurt and Nirvana have had a massive impact on fashion, photography and music that still continues, because every time someone picks up Nevermind for the first time their world changes. Thanks Kurt <3

No comments:

Post a Comment