Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FIlm School

Film School is awesome, you learn about movies, sex, wars, and anything and everything else under the sun. You're inspired to be creative, to think, compose and push your mind to go beyond the confines of the classroom to come up with better films. I don't think I could have picked a better program to pursue. All the normal people are friendly and innovative and all the creepy people are just harmless film critics.

I've begun writing again which is a giant feat for me as I have not come up with a story since I wrote that half-ass play Indie Hart. My fashion has flourished under the new circumstances and Im more creative with my outfit choices. Im still working on music, but I've really found a love in this movie business.

My knowledge of films is increasing daily, besides the films seen in class, I've been turned on to all kinds of cinema through the reccomendations of friends.

Here's a few of the titles that have come my way lately


Trouble in Paradise, I'm Still Here, Fritz Lang's M, and Capra's Mr. Smith goes to Washington. As we speak Im about to pop in an early animated film a friend let me borrow... hope its good too... next time I'll update on my Nordstrom Adventure, I'm Still Here, and the new season of Entourage.

No comments:

Post a Comment