Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Still Here... Where else would I be?

Summer is officially here and my baby Troy is now all grown up and running his own blog http://whatsatroy.tumblr.com/ I'm so proud of him, following his dreams and making me dresses for tea. (What, you thought I was not gonna be selfish with his gifts?)


I've been busy working and getting into shape *yes I said working* to make sure my butt is in order come August. It makes me feel better to know that the time is finally drawing near. I can feel pressured and actually want to exercise instead of make this face: @.+ all day.
Incubus and 311 have been dominating my ears lately. The new Incubus song "Adolescents" is so good. I love how dark and rich their tone is. There's a special place in my heart for Incubus, especially my favorite song A Crow Left Of The Murder. And even though Brandon and friends keep getting older they write about teenage angst like it's new to them. Well done, well done. I am in love. I'm going back in time with 311, listening to First Straw and All Mixed Up. I love them and I don't love ska, so that's saying a lot.





Guys never cease to amaze me... when they're in love nothing can stop them and it's supposed to be romantic, but when you love them you're a crazy bitch that needs to stop creeping... just an observation HA!

I'm still obsessed with Hysteric Glamour!!! They so sick with the threads  IT  AIN'T  EVEN  FUNNY. They have the best rock and roll clothes and the nicest materials. Most of their clothes pay homage to their favorite bands like the MC5, Hole, The Ramones and Nirvana. They also have a sexy motorcycle thing going on. They've found fans in Steve Aoki, Courtney Love, annnd most importantly Miss Courtney Niles. Check em out. Cool Shit

The Courtney Love dress from Nylon!!!

DJ Steve Aoki


I got a steal from the Cobra Shop on these pants that feature an MC5 patch and a mix of pant/jean/sweat with Kick Out The Jams Mother FUCKER etched across the front <3 These are definitely going in the KEEP pile when I pack.

Days for me have been pretty quiet other than that :) I really want to watch Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen and work to go see Maroon 5 and the Foo Fighters this summer. Hopefully it happens and I can get in some good times with all my friends before I'm off to the rest of my life.

I love you all and all music
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment