Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lauryn Hill!!!

I is eternally sorry that it's been such a lapse since my last post and I intend to make up for that riiight....now!

The music stations out here lack variety and so I did what any sensible girl would do: I put on The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill and relived the glory days when music still had a little passion in it...


Listening to the lyrics as a young adult is totally different then listening when I was 6 and 7. Lauryn is a moral of truth, I'm so glad she's back touring again. Lucky nubs that got to see her at Coachella!!!
She's just so fucking cool!!! I wanna be like Lauryn when I grow up, someone accomplished, yet searching continuously for truth and loving of one's self.




Can her style be any cooler either??? I doubt it, that's it, she's my new icon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment