Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Friday, November 26, 2010

Just some thoughts

So on the eve of deciding what to take for my second semester in college I decided to remind myself of why I was here in the first place: Because I love LA. I love the music, the culture the fashion, the stars, and the hype. I love Hollywood. I love the Silversun Pickups. I love the new Nordstrom in Santa Monica. I love Little Tokyo. I love the valley and I love the E channel.



This video sums up the whole thing. After watching Alice in Wonderland many times and The Rolling Stones in Shine A Light I've decided that I need to find my own peace within this debate of music vs. film. They can both be done. One just has to find that balance between the two. With the holiday season soon passing I've decided that this year is mine to explore and seize as I was wish and that the future will fall into place on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment