Wishbone

Wishbone
Whens the Jamboree Project coming?

Monday, November 30, 2009

There once was a time

So for a while now I've had this thing about controlled chaos. The idea that in order to live something has the catalyze you and that in order to live up to for full potential you have to want something big and crazy. Like a dream to own a rocket ship with a hobbit hole or something of that sort.I first came upon this when reading Micael Crichton's The Lost World. Ian Malcolm had this thing called chaos theory which as of right now I probably couldn't really explain but I remember his quote "life will find a way". As silly as Jeff Goldbloom was when he portrayed him, those words had a lot of power behind them...I need some sleep, so I don't become a philosophical idiot loll. BTW who wants to go Doc Martens hunting???

No comments:

Post a Comment